7 months. 7 long months of being away from writing and updating my space.
So much has happened these past months. – the biggest news of all – my Bes and I got MARRIED! It’s the ‘most awesomest’ day of our lives! It’s true that you can never get rid of that wedding high, still got that wedding fever all over 🙂
Just a quick post to get me going and you’ll see more of me this coming days, that’s for sure.
22. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
Yes I do, my husband of course. He’s always been there for me when I need him and our love for each other transcend all boundaries.
23. What is your favorite kind of flower and why?
Blue Rose. They say that a blue rose symbolizes the unattainable..the impossible.
24. What do you think about the death penalty?
I don’t know. I guess I just pray for world peace – No killings. No pain. No crimes. – ain’t that the dream of all?
25. What is your ideal day?
Slow Sunday, every day. If only. Oh and beach day… Luuurrvvee those beach days.
26. How thin/fat, small/large, tall/short are you compared to your peers?
Tall and thin.
27. If you were a book, what would it be?
Geez.. This one’s hard! I guess that would be Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami..
“When I was fifteen, all I wanted was to go off to some other world, a place beyond anybody’s reach. A place beyond the flow of time.”
– But there’s no place like that in this world.
– Exactly. Which is why I’m living here, in this world where things are continually damaged, where the heart is fickle, where time flows past without a break.”
― Haruki Murakami,
Feel free to answer the questions above and do leave a comment about it, I would love to hear from you!
Sending you cat hugs from across the web. Till next time! 🙂