I can’t believe it’s August since I last shared my Friday’s 10 happy things. It’s been one hell of a roller coaster ride this past few weeks but hey, this post is all about the happy things that happened this week so no getting off track!
- The‘gift’ for my Bes on our 5th Anniversary arrived last Wednesday afternoon and I love it! I can’t wait to quick blog about it soon.
- A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms was released last Oct. 6. Must get my hands on that collection awaiting paperback version.
- Petting stray cats in Greenbelt and there’s too many. Can’t get enough of this mommy cat right here.
- I’m quite happy we finished watching the first season of Fear the Walking Dead. I’m happy that it ended already. I don’t really like it, Bes is the only one who likes to watch it.
- Binge listening to Madonna’s “Something to Remember” album. In my opinion this is her best one.
- I’M ON VL TODAY!!
- This work week has been very productive despite doing overtime until 12mn yesterday.
- Spontaneous dinner date just because.
- It’s our 5th Anniversary tomorrow and we can’t wait to celebrate it.
- More wedding planning /booking stuff. Praying that money grows from trees. Why is it that the first step to happily ever after must be so damn expensive!?!
This is a blog link-up from Helga