Want to get to know me just a little bit better? Here goes another round of my answers to ‘How to really know someone questions tag’.
8. Have you ever blown your top? Why?
– A lot of times, it just doesn’t show that much cause I’m pretty good at hiding feelings.
9. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
– I’d probably be 24 years old haha 🙂 What do you think?
10. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
– I guess I’d just keep quiet however if f they say something that’s not true about my friend I would definitely correct them.
11.If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
– A girl and a boy holding hands, leaning by a tree on a hill under a starry sky. I saw this in one of my favorite anime series I’ve watched and this actually reflects most of what I want in a relationship – that magical feeling of contentment and intimacy and being one with nature. Of course, there should be a cat sleeping nearby on the ground. 🙂
12. In the case of prevention of overpopulation, should some people be prohibited from reproducing?
– I think the only solution to overpopulation problem is people needs to be more responsible with their actions – family planning is a must.
13. You discover that because of a mix-up at the hospital, your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?
– Yes I would. It’s the only right thing to do no matter how painful it would be.
14. Have you ever seen a person, an animal, or something else die? How did you feel about it?
– When two of our orange tabby cats died, Mingming and Mok-chan. Both of them became a part of our family and we had this habit of always carrying them like a baby. They would actually pretend they don’t like being carried and cuddled but they actually loved it (i know this for a fact because they would freeze and wag their tails when we cudldle them and would not even go away when we want them to haha). Mingming is actually Mok-chan’s dad and they both act alike aside from looking exactly the same (‘macho’ is what we call them).
I will never ever forget the day they died. Mingming died of stomach illness while Mok-chan got hit by a car. I felt like they both waited for me to come home before passing away. I brushed Mingming’s fur and told him he can go so that he won’t have to be in pain anymore and a few minutes after that, he passed away.
The day of Mok-chan’s accident, we were told by our neighbors that he was hit by a car and he took off somewhere. My mom looked for him everywhere but can’t find him. When I got home, I called out to him and he answered. We found him in a very critical state and we knew there really is nothing we can do. We brought him home and I stayed beside him until finally his eyes went blank.
Those were probably some of the worst days of my life. I miss them so much even if it’s been more than 3 years already and it still hurts just remembering it. I loved those two so much that I would probably visit cat heaven when my time comes so that I could carry them like a baby again. *cried a little bit while writing this portion* 🙁
Feel free to answer the questions above and do leave a comment about it, I would love to hear from you!
Sending you cat hugs from across the web. Till next time! 🙂