I’ve been away from writing for far too long and from my weekly favorites. This one is a little bit late, well hey it’s better late than none at all right? This week has been very very good and here are the reasons:
- We’re finally proud parents – Proud parents to this bundle of fur! 🙂 Haru-kun (boy) and Aki-chan (girl) are 3-mos old kitties who brightens up our day and gives us overflowing kitty purrs and love! I now have two reasons to wake up early and come home early from work – cause of playing, feeding time, litter box cleaning duties and cuddles (lots of it!). They’re my Christmas gift to my Bes as he loves siamese cats and always wanted to adopt. It’s love at first sight with this babies and it’s been five days already since we adopted them yet we still can’t get enough of our twins – Haru the destroyer and Aki the hyper are just way too adorable. (sorry for the quality of the photo, the lights were turned off cause they’re asleep).
- I’m much better now and fully recovered from the surgery I had a month ago. I had laporoscopy procedure last Nov. 4 due to gall stones. I don’t have a gall bladder anymore so that means no more pork chops and liempo boo! Health is indeed wealth guys therefore take care of your body cause there’s just too many things you don’t want to miss out in life. On top of that – those hospital bills – It’s crazy expensive!
- Watching The Walking Dead with the boyfriend. Bonding over exposed guts and zombie eating faces – yep that’s our kind of date night.
- Binge listening to Justin Bieber’s Purpose album.
- 13th month pay. A blessing and a curse all at the same time.
- I’M ON VL TODAY! (Yesterday – to be exact)
- My first Christmas tree – EVER. Bes kept his promise that we’ll have one this year, the kid in me is oh so happy!
- December kicked in and that means my birthday month and the Friday of the year. Synonymous to gift-giving ang long vacation!
- Those cold December nights. Cuddles and kisses on a cold night are the sweetest.
- I’m back to blogging and reading books and to my other normal routine plus our TWINS. I love life.
This is a blog link-up from Helga