It’s been too long! I’ve missed this sofa + laptop combo every night! I’ve missed writing all about my life haha so here’s my list for this week:
1. Pizza, pasta and fried chicken Mondate for our 58th monthsary with this pretty long stemmed red rose and chips ahoy chunky. I love my Bes. <3
2. It’s payday! – though for our case it’s tomorrow.
3. The Soup show on a Wednesday night after a 12.5 hour work day. Joel McHale is kinda hot-cute.
4. Weekend! started at 6PM today and that meant I did not OT today yehey!
5. coldtruethoughts.com has a new face and I love her and so proud because I fixed her on my own. I want to do this for a living. Thanks to Solopine for creating this pretty Redwood theme.
6. Listening to the soundtrack of “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” (and secretly contemplating my career choices)
7. Down to season 2 of Penny Dreadful. I seriously don’t have the courage to watch this TV series alone. I tried last Wed night but no..I just can’t.
8. Goodies from the US of A from my boss – Ms. CK. (thanks much!)
9. Waking up at 8AM today because I forgot to set my alarm clock last night – 8 hours of sleep and I’m not even late for work haha!
10. Learning a bit of Photoshop and obsessing over it.
Are you familiar with those times when life becomes such a pain yet you have no choice but just suck it up? Yep – that’s my reality lately and if i can I will just simply press ctrl+alt+del and be over it. Enough complaining and on to good vibes instead!’
Hope you had a better week than me, do share and join in on the fun!
Thank you to this link-up by Helga.